An end of week – Time to pause and think.
This is Lake St. Claire – Tasmania. Australia.
Stop and meditate for a couple of seconds.
- Do you feel cold? why?
- Does it inspire you to write, paint or pray?
- Does it simply make you think…………. so what? just another photo.
- Prayerfully now consider why we may all react differently
- ~ For a moment I will stop, think and pray for all the folk who may visit this site. Peace, Grace and Hope….a-men.Perhaps, you too could take a moment to sit…..breathe in God’s Peace or simply relax. Unwind….cease hurry.
- Now look at the image again. Does it still look cold? lifeless? I took the photo and when I first viewed it I felt it was eerily cold and lonely. It touched my soul. I felt an affinity with all the lost, lonely, folk .
- Sometimes it disturbs me – the water is restless in a soft gentle way….
- Then, today a deep, deep longing to pray came over me.
Thought to ponder. How about you?
This is therefore a weekend Hope prayer. May you find rest and restoration.
Find something beautiful which stirs your soul.