I asked THE LORD a question about what I could possible say on today’s blog.
This is the response from around our broken world he led me to during the day.
I began by reeling like most most folk with the Corononavirus and it’s effects on the entire world. Then we saw an act of savage cruelty played out for the eyes of all to witness via the media in replay after reply. What happened after was WORSE.
An achy and self-motivated REVENGE accelerates until life seems hopeless for everyone concerned.
From around the world I share now with you five brief testimonies of God and His Kaladaiescope dealings with all His Children who have ‘surrendered’ to His Plan of Redemption for Life.
- GOD CHOSE ME TO LEARN…….F O R G I V E N E S S ‘I survived the Colombine High School Massacre. 13 of my classmates were butchered. I wanted to kill everyone. How different my life is today.’
- BROKEN JAW. After an accident the surgeon had to break my jaw in five places so it could be ‘realigned’. A praying man told me. “Think about Jesus on the Cross and what he suffered so the world could be ‘realigned’ His Message to me that day changed not just my attitude to personal pain but where I wanted to live my life.’
- I AM STILL HERE. a TRIBUTE written to thank God for HIS STRENGTH.to finish a helpful service for someone elderly and frail. He himself, was living with terminal cancer. Without God’s help he would have died within weeks.
- HEARTACHE From Africa. Three babies died before birth. A mother who longed for children appeared to have unanswered prayer for two decades. She and her husband ‘surrendered’ to Christ their disappointment. She admitted being both angry and confused and had no peace until she focussed entirely on the folk God had called them to help. AMAZING GRACE and LOVE. When least expected this couple had twin daughters. This family today. Working with the bereaved and the helpless is their life in 2020.
- The human Guide led the group of teenagers safely through the desert and the mountains. ‘If you follow my directions you will not get lost. I am your guide.’ NEEDING HIS LEADING. ‘What will happen when you die?’ I asked him. His reply astonished me.’ I have taught others who will become great guides. ‘ However, son, you need to find THE Guide who will lead you safely to eternity. He then told us all about Jesus Christ.
PSALM 61. King David said a prayer when he felt OVERWHELMED.
Hear my cry, O God, Attend to my prayer. From the ends of the earth I will cry to you. When my heart is overwhelmed, Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
You have been a shelter for me and a strong tower from the enemy. I will trust in the shelter of your wings.
I will sing praise to You Name forever that I may daily perform my service.
In the New Covenant JESUS CHRIST IS LORD OF ALL. HE ALONE IS THE
R O C K